"LOVE AFFAIRS" WITH GIRLFRIENDS Skip to main content

health is wealth

"LOVE AFFAIRS" WITH GIRLFRIENDS

Mr.Fisher was my neighbour,my classfellow from one class to 10th clasd,my close friend,my right hand and my very close coleague.I know his past,i know his lovely habits,i know his lovely manners,his relationship with others.Aftee 10class.he continued his education in 'computer Sciences'passed his Bsc.honour from a reputed college.than for further study ,he went in a world famous university,from where he completed his Master degree in computer siences and PhD, in 'ARTIFICIAL INTELEGENCE'.
One day he toled me a astonishing story about his past.
Now read my friend words.she was my relative,we two meet in a merrage ceremoney in very large city of pakistan.At first look she was appeard as 'innocent girl'with out any proude habits.she was fully coverd in a blue colour dress. if she not set infront of me,i should not be able to watch her lovely and clear white face.she with he other family members first attacked on rices,curry, chicken,spongatti,read tea,mutton, beaf,cold drinks,slades,vemacelli,atlast at different fruits,apricot,appales,dates,palms,peach,govas,graps,mangoes,peas.Inshort whole family eat so much and still was trying to attacked on some other eatibke things.At first galance, my heart feel enjoy and stoped eating.i tryed mybest to put my eyes in her eyes,but, mightbe se affared of from her parents.but at one movement my heary fealt that'she is agree' with me and her responce positively appeared towords me,i watch clearly,at last movement she put eyes in my eyes. As decleard ,oh my first love,than merrage dinner was near ended.The family went out,open the car door,sate at seats,drive on left side road.yes i was foolish.a foolish young boy,who not know the results of future.(Now that is dark)
Pause for some movement with out any thinking.than went to groom's father.And at once put forword my request,i requested humbley about the family addres.With whole heartedly the old man donated me, my desired address.Soon i reached where my car was parked about 6hours ago.i start my car and drived on left side road.with map, as was provided by old man.i succeed .i reached at my ditination.Than a big problem to me,for me.where i stand my car,how i knocked the door,and how i will deal the family,how i watched my future girlfriend.i sat aside and put pressure on my brain.Al last some dim suggestion sceans appeared on my brain screen.yes a very positive thinking.I knocked the very heavy ironey door,my future girlfriend came ,neat the gate and asked who are you.At one i said,i come from a famous college,admissions are open in computer scienes subject,and i am appointed as ' representative' from that college to inform,guide the nominated area included this one,jion the college,and got qualiry education.she closed the half open gate,and went inside.i want to tell you bashir in those days mobile phones were not availbled in our countery.only' PTCL' landline was present in our home,After 10minutes she arrived again,and toled me,you come again tomarrow at one am.closed the half gate and again went inside.i stayed there for some time than start my car,and come back to my home.but that girl pictured appeared on my brain screen again as a 'panorama'.At that night i could not sleep in calam.Suddenly a new idea come in my mind,about a effective letter,during falsy dealing .put away in her hand.i picked a paper and pencial and start writting a letter to her
Oh,My Sweet,How are you.
I am fisher from karachi and live near your town
(Other again)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My son MUHAMMAD FURQAN

My first son picture when he returned from a birthday feast. Although he is very naughty boy but very efficient and brilliant in study. He is found of playing games on mobile set. Still he likes indoor games. Some time he quarrels with his younger brother MUHAMMAD USMAN and her sister Aafrena Aabiya. He intend to become fighter pilot in Pakistan air force. He tries to speak English but still his pronunciation is very poor. He also learn how to say his five time prayers in a day. He also say his Friday prayerl in mosque with his uncle Sabir javeed.

Food recipes and sex drive time

What kind of food can increase your sex time intervals. In this blog post I will try to tell you some information and techniques about different food recipes, how these recipes can increase sex drive time intervals. Some foods are so hot and due to over heat flow from body erect penis and sexual excitement increase. Yes same is true for females. Some body will be thinking girls, women are so coold but this is not true because like men and boys a female has body that consist of blood flowing veins, eats food like males and have a strong harmoons systems in body, remember there's some amount of testosterone are also present in female body. Some foods increase releasing amount of sex harmoons in human body and sexual excitement arise, flow of blood increase and our sexual organ as in female' vegina' and in males' penis' erect and feel anxiety till inserting penis in vegina and feeling enjoyment but these feelings end and vanish when organism go ended. But here impor