Health is wealth Skip to main content

health is wealth



Comments

  1. hello my brothers and friends. My name is ZEJKO SAVIC from USA and i want use this opportunity to share a wonderful testimony of DR SALATO who saved from shame and disgrace.
    i have been married to my wife for the past 5 year and we were a happy family but trouble started when my sex life was now very poor, imagine a man of 47 old with a 3 inches penis and i do not last in bed more 4 minutes. it was real frustrating me because my wife was always complaining that i do not satisfy her anymore with my small penis and premature ejaculation problem.
    i have a tried and use all kinds of product both hospital and herbal medicine but nor gave me the result i was looking for.
    it was really killing me slow because my wife has threaten to file for a divorce and i love my wife so much that i cannot live without her/
    i kept on searching and look for a solution everyday but there was a day i came across a testimony of KANE SANE from FRANCE testifying on how DR SALATO enlarged his penis size from 2 inches to 9.5 inches within two week of using his herbal liquid and cream. well i decided to give a try by contacting him through his website link https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato He replied and gave me a very comfortable words also told me what to do, which i did as instructed by him and it was only one week of using his herbal liquid and cream that he sent to me through UPS delivery service, my penis has enlarged to 5 inches and it was completing two weeks of treatment my penis was 10 inches with a very large round also my wife is always crying during sex with her saying that i am killing her with my big penis and she loves me more than anything'
    i last more than 30 minutes during sex or making love to my wife. i am so happy to share my story with my friends online
    so if you are having such issues then you have nothing to worry about also you can contact DR SALATO on his email drsalatosolutiontemple@gmail.com or visit web site link https://drsalatosolutionte0.wixsite.com/drsalato you can call/whatsapp him +2348103629945
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My son MUHAMMAD FURQAN

My first son picture when he returned from a birthday feast. Although he is very naughty boy but very efficient and brilliant in study. He is found of playing games on mobile set. Still he likes indoor games. Some time he quarrels with his younger brother MUHAMMAD USMAN and her sister Aafrena Aabiya. He intend to become fighter pilot in Pakistan air force. He tries to speak English but still his pronunciation is very poor. He also learn how to say his five time prayers in a day. He also say his Friday prayerl in mosque with his uncle Sabir javeed.

Food recipes and sex drive time

What kind of food can increase your sex time intervals. In this blog post I will try to tell you some information and techniques about different food recipes, how these recipes can increase sex drive time intervals. Some foods are so hot and due to over heat flow from body erect penis and sexual excitement increase. Yes same is true for females. Some body will be thinking girls, women are so coold but this is not true because like men and boys a female has body that consist of blood flowing veins, eats food like males and have a strong harmoons systems in body, remember there's some amount of testosterone are also present in female body. Some foods increase releasing amount of sex harmoons in human body and sexual excitement arise, flow of blood increase and our sexual organ as in female' vegina' and in males' penis' erect and feel anxiety till inserting penis in vegina and feeling enjoyment but these feelings end and vanish when organism go ended. But here impor